Ecological Site Management
Preparation and implementation of management plans required as part of development consent conditions.
- Flora and fauna components of construction and operational environmental management plans
- Pest plant and animal management plans
- Bat and avifauna management plans for wind farms
- Native vegetation management plans
- Offset management plans
Preparation and implementation of salvage and translocation plans to minimise impacts on key species, as required by development consent conditions and in accordance with current best practice.
- Spiny Rice-flower Salvage and Translocation Plans
- Matted Flax-lily Salvage and Translocation Plans
- Striped Legless Lizard Salvage and Translocation Plans
Implementation of offset management plans and conservation management plans, including:
- Targeted weed and pest animal control
- Enhancement of existing vegetation and habitats
- Appropriate fencing to protect ecological values
- Ecological thinning of weed-like indigenous plants
- Sensitive siting and design of infrastructure.
Regular reporting of plan progress for auditors and regulators.